Contract & Sales Support Administrator - EMEA Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Reporting to the EMEA Managing Director, the Contract & Sales Support Administrator will have two main areas of focus: translation management and contract management. The ideal candidate will partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Services, Legal, Finance, and rest of the Operations team to deliver high quality responses to customers, and to facilitate deal closure. The candidate will process all professional services contract amendments, renewals, project manage approval workflows, and develop processes to ensure timely delivery of customer requirements. The core focus will be on contract management for professional services contracts, any â€˜non English language' contracts and also the review and routing of documents requiring signature locally. The ideal candidate is a strong writer with an excellent command of the English language and the tools surrounding written communication, and a cross-organizational team player that can quickly process a variety of information (technical and otherwise) under very tight deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience / Requirements
- Supporting Guidewire's legal negotiators as required
- Maintain knowledge of company and its offerings and understand all new initiatives that impact proposal responses.
- Assess risk, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands versus technical constraints related to any one deal
- Drive current customer contract audit and verification
- Preparation of contract amendments
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Position will require less than 10% travel
- Contract management for Professional Services contracts and â€œnon-English language agreements
- Dealing with all translation requests and managing third party translators
- Internal document management
- Ensuring appropriate approvals are in place and routing documents that can be signed locally for signature
- Assist and review RFI/RFPs final version before submission to the prospect customer.
- Assist the EMEA Sales Operations team with overflow of work.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Legal or related degree required.
- Experience in an Enterprise Software company would be an advantage.
- Ability to understand and review legal documents
- Outstanding writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent cross-organizational skills, including the ability to influence without authority and communication with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Collegial, proactive attitude, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Discretion and a high-level confidentiality are required in this role.
- Ability to grasp the functional and technical overview of the Guidewire Software product suite.
- Fluent in English and one or more European Language (e.g French, German, Polish or Italian) both written and orally.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services