Contract Technical Recruiter Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Contract Technical Recruiter
Human Resources | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Infoblox is seeking a Senior Corporate Contract Recruiter. Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest for our company Infoblox Inc.. We are a rapidly growing company, providing products that automate network control.. Recruiters are responsible for hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions.
The Corporate Contract Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of their teams and to deliver best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships . We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes this company successful.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Partner with Corporate and Managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity. Utilize Jobvite as ATS
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Other HR related duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Seven plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Management.
- 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes and ATS preferably Jobvite.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor management skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services