CONTRACTOR - Senior UI Developer Yodlee
This is a CONTRACT position for 3-6 months.
NO AGENCY CONTACTS PLEASE
Yodlee is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior User Interface Developer capable of making an immediate and significant impact to our market-leading suite of financial services applications. We are looking for someone who will bring innovation, push the envelope of our technology, and thrive on a sense of ownership for our web presence.
- Act as a UI technical resource on client projects
- Work with clients, product managers and designers to create world-class user interfaces
- Interact with customer design and UI teams to capture UI requirements and scope the effort of customizations
- Build UI mock-ups to present UI design
- Review functional specifications, wireframes, HTML mock ups with customers and the product management design team
- Good to know: JSP, JSTL, Java, Spring, Struts so that if needed design and implement at the application layer
- Work closely with Yodlee's platform team that will provide many of the back end API's and components that will power our applications
- Effectively communicate with Yodlee project managers and offshore teams on project deliverables
- 5+ years professional UI development experience, preferably in e-commerce and/or Financial Services
- Solid experience JSP/Taglib/JSTL etc.
- Experience in building UI prototype, mockup in photoshop and UI design best practices
- A good understanding of front-end design patterns (e.g. MVC), object oriented programming and UI best practices is a must.
- Experience with integrating server side java services from client side
- Problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
- Experience in Java and web development frameworks, e.g., MVC, Struts2, spring is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of writing simple SQL queries is a plus
- Experience with node.js is a big plus
- Good client interaction skill
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and QA
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
||multiple, multiple |