Contracts Analyst Sagent Pharmaceuticals
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Department:
Director, Corporate Contracting
Job Summary / Overview:
General support in the processing of daily paperwork and maintenance of the contracts database.
Success in the role is measured on:
Ability to accurately complete tasks in a timely fashion in a busy environment and often with changing priorities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare & send product & price notifications to wholesalers
- Contract Database ? Data entry: price changes, product additions, terminations, contract extensions
- Review & answer contract inquiries from DDN
- Submit daily EDI file to DDN
- Review awarded products and prices in the database per contract to confirm accuracy
- Miscellaneous duties to support the contracting functions on an as needed basis. These duties occur weekly and vary depending upon internal and external demands and deadlines.
Knowledge or Experience:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access or Sequel
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Math Skills
- Education Minimum - High School Graduation
- Work Experience ? 1 year in a contract, finance, data entry, support position
||Schaumburg, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED