Contracts Senior Admin/Manager UnitedLex Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
Contract or Legal Management for major and complex services type Information Technology contracts. Responsibilities include:
1. Review and redline of supplier terms and conditions with emphasis on software license agreements, telecom agreements, and other technology type agreements
1. Integrated within the Sales teams and in coordination with Legal, generate business terms and conditions for proposals using standard templates and generate bespoke contract language to suit an individual client solution.
General Contracting Responsibilities:
1. Unbiased risk assessment of proposals and customer contract terms. Suggest risk mitigation strategies.
2. Assist Legal with contract drafting and execution.
3. Ongoing contract lifecycle management including obligation management.
4. Contract change control including generating of contract amendments.
5. Ad-hoc projects to include contract research, contract summaries, contract templates, customer to supplier flow-downs, etc.
1. Excellent writing skills including proposal and contract drafting
2. Able to review contract terms and identify risk issues with mitigation recommendations
3. Articulate and clear in communication, excellent negotiation skills
4. Strong trustworthy character, able to represent the true facts under pressure
5. Conscious of quality and accuracy, high attention to detail
6. Able to understand and create solutions for complex business issues
7. Strong and effective communicator, executive interaction, customer and supplier negotiator, relationship management
8. Good business finance skills
Experience and Skills
1. Information Technology (IT) contracting
2. Software License Agreements
3. Complex service contracting to include Service Level Agreements (SLA), Statements of Work (SoW)
2. Due diligence and transition in the outsourcing contracting cycle
Ideal candidate will be:
willing to travel to support new business and transitioning accounts (estimated travel is
||Overland Park, KS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED