THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Accounting/Finance | Jersey City, NJ, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint.
AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint is seeking a motivated, hands-on Controller to provide leadership and coordination of the company's financial planning, budget management, and general accounting procedures. We seek an enthusiastic candidate who is familiar with enterprise software sales procedures in a global setting, standard financial concepts & practices, budget forecasts, and who also possesses the initiative to handle any issues that may arise. Enthusiasm and dedication is the core to our company's success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all general accounting and management reporting
- Establish financial policies, procedures and controls
- Provide financial statement reporting and analysis, cash flow analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage accounts payable, receivable, budgeting, planning, and general ledger
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department
- Present accurate financial information at board meetings
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- 8-10 years of experience with at least 2 years as a controller
- CPA certification REQUIRED
- Experience in enterprise software in a global setting a plus!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to strategize and work with the management team
- Ability to mentor and develop finance team
- Exceptionally thorough and detail-oriented
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED