Copywriter - Contract eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Have you ever wondered what makes people tick?Â Have you ever wondered how to be a better you?Â eH is developing a new product to figure out just that, and we need a seasoned Copywriter to help us bring it to market with a strong editorial voice across all platforms (web, email, social media and more).Â
The Copywriter will create original, compelling copy that fits the eHarmony brand and drives customers towards our determined goal. This position must have the ability to absorb and process a project, ask the appropriate questions and deliver finished copy in a timely fashion. Candidate must have excellent writing skills in multiple media channels including web, email, direct mail, phone scripting and potentially television. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, New Products.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand project objectives including, Product, Technology, Customer Care and Marketing
- Articulate and express brand voice across all brand channels, primarily including e-mail, and web, direct mail.
- Look at the big picture in terms of tying together multiple projects for cohesive representation
- Continually research opportunities to enhance customer experience through brand voice; incorporate new ideas into messaging
- Participate in all writing stages - concept through development
- Partner with Creative Services to ensure strategy is met and that there is a tight marriage of copy and design
- Juggle multiple projects and deadlines with great attention to detail
- Be aware of competitor messaging and make suggestions accordingly
- Accept and implement creative/editorial feedback with a positive attitude
- Must bring fresh thinking, an open mind, and a strong work ethic to the team environment
- 7 or more years of relevant writing experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; able to interact and influence various groups regarding sometimes complex information.
- Ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, reaching consensus while still maintaining focus on marketing objectives
- Bachelors degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or other related field
- Experience writing about psychology and/or social sciences strongly preferred
- This is a contract assignment expected to be 6+ months in duration with the possibility of becoming full time.
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED