THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
eHarmony is seeking a copywriter for our new job matching product.Â This person will be responsible for translating innovative concepts into original, compelling finished content over all facets of Â the product â including website pages, surveys, sales and marketing collateral materials, training materials and other components whenever needed. This position requires the maturity and ability to absorb, process and prioritize multiple projects and direction simultaneously while delivering finished copy in a timely fashion. Candidate must have excellent writing skills in multiple media channels including web, direct email, phone scripting, training and customer care. This position reports to the Director, Special Projects.
- Articulate and express brand voice across all brand channels, primarily including website, e-mail, sales and marketing, training and customer care.
- Accept and implement creative/editorial feedback with a positive attitude
- Look at the big picture in terms of tying together multiple projects for cohesive representation
- Continually research opportunities to enhance customer experience through brand voice; incorporate new ideas into messaging
- Participate in all writing stages - concept through development
- Partner with team to ensure strategy is met and that there is a tight marriage of copy and design
- Juggle multiple projects and deadlines with great attention to detail
- Be aware of competitor messaging and make suggestions accordingly
- Must bring fresh thinking, an open mind, strong work ethic and organizational skills to the team environment
- 5 or more years of relevant writing experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; able to interact and influence various groups regarding sometimes complex information.
- Ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, reaching consensus while still maintaining focus on marketing objectives
- Bachelors degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or other related field
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED