Core Sustaining Engineering Developer - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The ESB coreteam is looking for great developers to work on the most used Open Source ESB. The ideal candidate is a person who can make the most complex problems look simple. Understand what integration is and create solutions that work on-premise and on the cloud. Dealing with almost any technology and bridging the past and the future is what we do every day.
- You will be challenged with complex scenarios and technologies which will demand you to learn faster than others.
- You will be working on the most famous Open Source ESBs on the planet.
- We deal with functionality and problems every day where in other companies Architects deal with once in awhile.
- You will be coding the tools developers and architects use around the globe use to solve their most complex integration problems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Incredible coding skills and programming ability way above average.
- Master any technology in a very short time.
- Great track record of accomplishments.
- Innovative & creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments.
- Be passionate about coding.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in CS or related disciplines from top university.
With an exceptionally fast cycle of development, a truly entrepreneurial culture with 100% ownership of your product, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset. Your opportunity is to very quickly impact and be part of the industry leader in a huge, $500 billion dollar market.
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services