Corporate Communications Coordinator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
We are currently looking for a Corporate Communications Coordinator to join our Corporate Communications team in San Francisco, CA. The Workday Corporate Communications Coordinator must have experience working in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple projects at once. Prior experience with Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, and/ or Analyst Relations programs is requested.
Responsibilities & Requirements include:
- Maintain team calendar(s), deadlines, and budgets. Regularly communicate updates.
- Research and present creative ideas that support Workdayâs communications programs.
- Participate in company social media activity.
- Drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives while fostering strong working relationships.
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- Resourceful, self-starter.Â Â Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks.Â Sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- 2+ years of related experience required.
- Bachelorâs degree in journalism or related field.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services