Corporate Controller Impinj
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Finance & Accounting
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Ensure that Impinj maintains the highest integrity in financial reporting and analysis; strong and effective financial controls; and efficient financial operations. Support executive management in decision-making and operational excellence.
- Monitor the financial operations of the company and provide financial leadership to the organization.
- Oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Manage timely preparation and distribution of internal and external financial reports, including debt compliance, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Manage the quarterly review and annual audit process.
- Value and account for the stock option program and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and foreign tax laws.
- Participate in budget planning and cost control management in alignment with the company's strategic plan.
- Improve efficiencies of company systems and processes.
- Create tools and systems to assist management with decision making.
- Manage set-up and financial reporting of subsidiaries including those in foreign jurisdictions.
- Ensure compliance with international, federal, state, and local tax reporting requirements including employment, income, property, excise, franchise, and sales and use taxes.
- Prepare work papers and manage external tax provider in preparation of the annual tax provision, quarterly tax reporting, and annual compliance tax filings.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate financial controls including documentation on the company's accounting systems, procedures, and internal controls.
- Participate in negotiations related to company bank facilities and compliance with related covenants.
- Prepare and deliver various analyses reports and presentations.
- Prepare and file annual and quarterly reports with the Securities Exchange Commission.
- Assist the CFO with other projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA a plus)
- 5-7+ years of experience in public accounting and/or private industry, including relevant industry experience
- One or more of the following:
- Public accounting experience at a manager level
- Experience working for a public company, including SEC reporting responsibility
- Experience taking a company public (experience managing an accounting team through an IPO is desired)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong ability to analyze data and articulate key issues and trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with expertise in Excel and proficiency in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and web-based tools
- Proficiency with MRP and accounting software, preferable Dynamics AX
Apply To This Job
||Full Time |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Impinj, Inc. is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj's GrandPrix- technology platform is the most comprehensive and widely adopted in our industry. The GrandPrix platform's key elements are Monza tag chips, Indy reader chips, and Speedway readers and subsystems. RFID systems built on the GrandPrix platform deliver real-time information about tagged items, thereby enabling applications and analytics designed to improve business decisions and enhance consumer experience. Leading retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, t
> 50M RaisedInvestors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Madrona Venture Group
, Mobius Venture Capital
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Partners
, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund All Jobs: at Impinj
|Headquarters:||701 North 34th Street|
Seattle, WA 98103
|Company Profile:||Impinj focuses exclusively on UHF (ultra-high frequency) RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. UHF RFID enables writing individualized information to and reading information from tagged items without line of sight, at longer range, higher speed, lower cost, and with more automation than any competing technology. Impinj embraces the global industry standard for UHF RFID, called UHF Gen 2, which we extend through our leadership in the standards-setting process and enhance with our proprietary technologies and deep domain expertise. UHF Gen 2 systems are ideally suited for high-volume, item-level applications that require low-cost consumable tags, such as retail inventory management, pharmaceutical authentication, and airline baggage tracking.
Impinj was founded on technology developed by Dr. Carver Mead and Dr. Chris Diorio that enables low power, programmable, minimum-size analog circuits. Semiconductor visionary Dr. Mead was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 2003 and has founded more than twenty companies in his professional career. The driving force behind the UHF Gen 2 standard and winner of the RFID Journal Live Special Achievement award in 2011 for those efforts, Dr. Diorio is Chairman and CTO of Impinj and also an Associate Professor at the University of Washington. He has personally revolutionized using RFID in applications from supply-chain to pharmaceuticals.
Impinj, founded in May 2000, is privately held and has raised over 110 million in funding. Investors include ARCH Venture Partners, Alliance Bernstein, Cipio Partners, GF Private Equity, Inventec Appliances Corporation, LS Industrial Systems Co. Ltd., Madrona Venture Group, Mobius Venture Capital, Polaris Venture Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Venture Tech Alliance, Viterbi Group, and YFY Group.|
Support Impinj with Social Media services