Corporate/G&A Finance Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia Corporate/G&A Finance Manager
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, neighborhoods and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps. Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital. We are a successful rapidly growing Internet technology company, built on an employee-centric, values driven culture, and we have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. We completed a successful IPO in 2012 and currently trade publicly on the NYSE under the ticker symbol: TRLA.
This position will be part of the Finance/FP&A Team at Trulia and will be based in our downtown San Francisco office. The Manager/Analyst will be responsible for planning, forecasting and reporting activities for Trulia Corporate, as well as driving business analysis and strategic insights. While our work is serious, we are not.
At Trulia, we're surrounded by people with diverse interests and personalities. From semi-pro athletes, ping-pong phenoms, & avid surfers to chicken farmers, jugglers, thespians, & bakers, we're all energized, engaged, and happy people with one common focus - to give consumers the inside scoop on finding their next place to live. Trulia offers a fast-paced, fun environment with very sharp motivated people and a great opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
- Act as the finance partner to the Corporate Marketing and Corporate G&A departments at Trulia. (up to 10 departments).
- Lead annual budgeting, monthly forecasting processes and provide support to long term planning process for the client groups: primarily G&A groups like Legal, Finance, Analytics & Accounting, but could also include the Corporate Marketing & PR groups.
- Complete monthly forecast analyses, support monthly and quarterly operational reviews and business deep dives.
- Facilitate month and quarter end close (accruals) and reporting processes.
- Manage the budget for the client departments and provide client leaders with regular updates on actuals & forecasted costs.
- Provide resource tracking, expense analysis and business case modeling.
- Work with Corporate Marketing & G&A teams to identify resource needs, spending patterns and advise on investment decisions.
- Track top marketing campaigns and events and be able to articulate cost/benefits (if needed).
- Provide ad hoc reporting & analytics for client leaders as needed.
- 4 year undergraduate degree at a top-tier undergraduate institution, majoring in Business Administration, Economics, or Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experiences required (i.e. finance or accounting functions with a bias towards quantitative analysis and Financial Planning & Analysis). Ideally prefer over 8 years of experiences working in a fast growing technology company's finance or FP&A department.
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of experience supporting G&A and Corporate departments as a financial analyst or finance manager at a fast growing technology company. Having some public accounting or corporate accounting background is a plus.
- Must have client management skills. This candidate will support a number of demanding VP's as their client.
- Strong in quantitative analysis and strong presentation skills. Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment. Quality of work is very important.
- At Trulia, we really value collaboration and the ability to work with others. Excellent communication skills are a must. And you must have the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and executive management.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED