Corporate PR Senior Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Reporting to the director of global public relations, the Corporate PR Senior Manager will be responsible for developing PR programs, content, and stories that drive awareness and build corporate reputation for Workday. The senior manager will work across a variety of communications channels including news media, social media, industry and Workday events to reach the companyâs most important stakeholder audiences. S/he will be someone who is creative, an excellent communicator, and a strong writer. The ideal candidate is a senior-level communications professional with proven, hands-on experience developing and executing integrated communications plans and working tightly with senior management.
- Develop and execute communications plans to articulate the companyâs vision, innovative products, and growth opportunity, driving awareness and deepening corporate reputation.
- Build strong media relationships and engage with the top media outlets to effectively deliver Workdayâs corporate narrative and key messages.
- Understand and communicate key corporate financial and strategic business issues.
- Effectively work with top company management as a trusted communications counselor, including the CEO and senior management.
- Work closely with other corporate functions, including product management, strategy, and marketing teams, to align communications messages and effectively communicate company announcements, milestones and business updates.
- Work as a key member of the corporate communications team, offering collaboration, big ideas, and support to achieve objectives of the broader program.
- Liaise as necessary with PR agency partners.
Qualifications and Background:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of public relations experience. Experience in enterprise software/technology in-house and/or agency preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen , able to articulate the long-term market potential and persuasively communicate the business vision and opportunities for growth.
- Track record of counseling senior executives and establishing trusted and productive relationships.
- Ability to deeply understand the enterprise industry landscape, corporate positioning, and technology footprint and translate them into public relations strategies, messaging, and compelling stories.
- Excellent existing media relationships and ability to develop and manage new relationships.
- Strong understanding of social media and how to integrate social strategies into communications plans.
- Sharp writing abilities with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, key message, and content development.
- Excellent organizational skills: proven capability to manage everything from strategy to the small details needed to execute the programs.
- Bachelorâs degree with a concentration in communications, public relations, journalism, or marketing preferred.
- Position is based in San Francisco.
- Periodic travel is required.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services