Corporate Recruiter AvePoint
Human Resources | Chicago, IL, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, helping more than 10,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint is seeking an energetic and self-driven Corporate Recruiter to work directly with the business head based in our Chicago office. You will be responsible to develop new recruitment strategies, create and execute innovative applicant generation methods, and provide candidates with a highly positive recruitment and selection process. This position requires a highly perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. If you have a passion for recruiting, this is the job for you!
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Full life cycle recruiting
- Sourcing of top caliber candidates by utilizing various methods (i.e., networking, referrals, online searches, internet postings, job/career fairs, local colleges, user/technical groups, etc.)
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates to check qualifications against job requirements
- Build captivating job descriptions with hiring teams
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate
- Ensure the hiring process complies with our policies and procedures and with employment laws and regulations
- BA/BS is required, technical background is a plus!
- At least two (2) years of proven recruiting experience (corporate and agency experience accepted)
- Highly analytical, perceptive, curious, and with sound judgment
- Ability to generate a quality pipeline of candidates in a timely manner
- Effective search tactics and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
<< Back to Current Openings
||Chicago, IL |