Corporate Sales Development Manager-Salt Lake City Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Manages and develops a team of Corporate Sales Development representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps as well as developing and implementing best practices across the team such as messaging and objection handling. Experience working closely with Marketing supporting Field Marketing activities within the territory, including webinars, tradeshows, and demand generation campaigns. Looking for an energetic, disciplined and self motivated individual to work with both the Director of Corporate Sales Development as well as the Regional Sales VPs and Directors to develop and implement targeted territory development plans and align CSD daily activities in order to meet quarterly goals. Implement targeted outbound calling programs. Conducts mock Calling Exercises, call blitzes and provides individual coaching to CSDs. Ability to keep the team energized and motivated is key. Great attention to detail is required. Generates and achieves quarterly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts quarterly generated pipeline. Implement metrics to monitor the teamâs level of activity and quality. Conducts weekly progress meetings with the CSD team. This role reports into the Director of Corporate Sales Development under WW Sales Operations and is located in our Salt Lake City office.
- Recent successful experience and proven ability to develop a prospect pipeline via targeted outbound prospecting and engaging business Executives.
- Excellent account management skills, including skills to analyze, position and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, creative, self driven and highly analytical.
- He or She must be organized and be able to manage his/her time effectively.
- This is a player/coach role for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor.
- In depth knowledge of SalesForce.com required.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role or as a Team Lead.
- 4 year college degree required.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services