Corporate Sales Executive Huddle
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Huddle is the enterprise content collaboration company that helps organizations across the globe to collaborate intelligently. Huddle's intelligent collaboration platform is revolutionizing enterprise content management by enabling organizations to store, discover, share and work on content with others securely in the cloud. Its patent-pending intelligent technology locates and recommends valuable information to users, with no need for search. Co-headquartered in London and San Francisco and with offices in New York City, Huddle's customers include 80 percent of Fortune 500 and 80 percent of UK central government, and companies such as Diageo, Kia Motors and PwC. The company is privately held and backed by venture capital firms DAG Ventures, Eden Ventures, Matrix Partners and Jafco Ventures.
About the Job:
Huddle seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized team player to become a key member of a growing corporate sales team. This individual will primarily respond to inbound calls from consumers and your existing customer base to help turn these interested prospects into motivated buyers and closing the sale.
- Effectively qualify clients to assess their needs.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into Salesforce database, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information .
- Achieve and exceed a monthly sales quotas.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve organizational goals.
- Provide continual input to the sales and marketing organizations to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities.
- Generate new business and new sales leads through a mixture of cold calling, following up on marketing campaigns and following up inbound enquiries.
- Work with existing clients to both grow their accounts and find referrals.
- Schedule meetings with target accounts.
- Manage inbound leads.
- Outbound calls to targeted accounts.
- Understand Huddle's programs and offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospect's needs.
- You have at least 2 years of sales experience with demonstrative sales targets achieved, along with a track record of selling software solutions (SaaS) over the phone and face to face.
- You exhibit the qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintain a positive attitude.
- You have received formal sales training.
- You have an innate hunger for personal and company success combined with a great personality.
- You have a solid understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies.
- You have the ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- You have a strong interest in tech, and the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-technical audience. Try explaining Facebook to your grandmother before applying.
- Great benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) plan
- 25 days of vacation, 8 holidays plus your birthday off each year
- Huddle "Cuddle:" each employee received a $640 lifestyle bonus per year as a thank you for your hard work.
- Corporate gym rates
- Kitchen stocked with fruit, snacks and beverages
- And much more!!!!
||San Francisco, CA 94108 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED