Corporate Systems Administrator Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Corporate Systems Administrator
Is technology your passion, or just a pastime? Are you able to balance customer service with scalable and sustainable planning? If you don't know something, are you eager to learn it and put it to use? If so, we are looking for you!
Trulia is the leading real estate and community site in the US. Our IT team supports over 400+ employees in various locations around the country, with a mix of Windows XP, Windows 7, and Mac OS X, desktops and portables. Being on the cutting edge of the real estate experience for nearly five years, our staff also tends to follow the cutting edge of mobile technology, so being agile on telephony and smart phone platforms will be an added plus. And since we believe in work-life balance and even vacations, reliable documentation and communication are essential to success at Trulia. This will be a Hands-on System Administrator role within our IT department and with the following responsibilities:
- Systems Administration
- Configuring and monitoring the corporate infrastructure across the enterprise (includes but is not limited to, all corporate servers in New York, San Francisco, Denver and the disaster recovery site.
- Improve server infrastructure across the enterprise for redundancy.
- Provide day-to-day configuration, monitoring and support for our corporate environment across multiple offices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve systems, application, and hardware issues.
- Maintain and improve system and process quality. through effective documentation and communication.
- Self motivated
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred.
- 4+ years experience as a system admin.
- Strong Windows Server experience.
- Proficient command line experience in Linux.
- Familiar with PCI/SOX compliance standards.
- Experience tracking WSUS/Virus definition updates.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting ability.
- Able to self manage major projects and deliver in an ever-changing and fast paced environment.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED