CRA 2 Outcome Software, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
The Clinical Development Services division of Quintiles has more depth of therapeutic expertise and a broader range of services than any other service provider. We conduct both US and Global trials in all therapeutic areas. In fact, Quintiles conducts more clinical trials than anyone else in the world. Become involved in work that improves the quality of life for people around the globe. Let your career soar! We are seeking an enthusiastic CRA to join the team in our Midwestern region.
The clinical research associate monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), SOPs, and study protocols. Review regulatory documents as required and prepare site visit reports. Responsible for multiple projects and must work both independently and in a team environment. May participate in the study development and start-up process including reviewing protocols, designing and/or reviewing CRFs, preparing Informed Consent forms, developing study documents, organizing and presenting at investigator meetings, working with management on monitoring strategy, and/or developing project-specific CRA training. May participate in clinical training programs and maintain awareness of developments in the field of clinical research as needed.
- Prefer BS/BA.
- 1 year monitoring experience or combination of on-site monitoring and clinical research coordinator experience.
- Customer service orientation.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process.
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
- Ability to perform regionalized travel an average of 65%, depending on project needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office.
Primary Location: USA-Massachusetts-Cambridge
Organization: USA02 - US Clinical Development Svcs
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED