Credit and Revenue Team Manager Revenue Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Credit and Revenue Team Manager
The Credit and Revenue Team Manager is a responsible for overseeing the credit, collections, billing and revenue recognition for the company.
- Ensure billing is timely, accurate and revenue is recognized appropriately
- Design and implement policies and procedures
- Evaluate billing process and identify opportunities for improvement
- Communicate key policies and procedures to internal teams such as sales, account management and ad operations
- Manage the credit approval process to ensure the company's risk is appropriately mitigated
- Manage and direct the collection efforts of the team
- Ensure the quarterly collection goals are achieved
- Review open accounts for collection efforts
- Assist in resolving client billing issues, reconciling payments and applying credit memos
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss with controller and sales team as needed
- Interface with sales team on a regular basis regarding the status of high risk or problem accounts
- Interface with NACM
- Prepare regular reporting for management
- Reconcile and manage the allowance for doubtful accounts
- Reconcile accounts receivable and unearned revenue accounts
- Provide guidance to European finance team in the area of billing, credit and collections
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Knowledge and experience developing credit and collections policies and procedures
- Billing experience
- Detailed oriented while still being able to keep the big picture in mind
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience managing employees
- Manage accounts receivable analysts to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the company policies and procedures
- Provide training and guidance to direct reports as needed
- Minimum seven years of billing and collections experience
- Understanding of credit reporting (i.e. Experian, D&B)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to learn new concepts in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and desire to contribute in a team environment.
- Focused worker with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, schedule and manage simultaneous tasks
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to improve processes
How To ApplyTo apply, please use the following link to submit your application: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED