CRM Administrator HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HubSpot is a fast paced software start-up that uses the world's best SaaS solutions to automate and scale the business in all possible ways. You'll be integral to a small operations team responsible for building highly leverage-able solutions to improve efficiency and scale the business, all while earning the appreciation and goodwill of fellow HubSpotters who will benefit tremendously from your solutions.
HubSpot is attacking a big problem -- transforming the way that the world does marketing. And, we're growing very fast, which means we're constantly trying to improve the speed and efficiency with which we manage our sales funnel, customer base, and back office using software you will help craft.
We have built highly customized systems and applications on and around salesforce.com so it's not your everyday implementation â€" and with that the ability to understand complicated, multi-process and team workflows and interrelated data structures is required.
Day to day duties:
- Build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes
- Work with HubSpotters across various teams to understand their business processes and define project requirements
- Translate business requirements into logical designs and then implement them independently or with other team members
- Provide ongoing support for our Salesforce.com implementation for solutions you've helped to create or other existing solutions
- 1-2 years of System Administrator experience with Salesforce.com; must be proficient in all common configuration (i.e. non-coding) tasks
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and timelines
- Experience in designing and developing processes and creating right-sized documentation
- Ability to work in a highly agile environment â€" through the entire process, not just development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a collaborative way
- Strong spreadsheet and data-modeling experience
- Demonstrated understanding of business process development and improvement initiatives
- Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external, and the importance of the voice of the customer
- Familiarity with SaaS systems typical of a fully automated, SaaS environment such as NetSuite, Braintree/Recurly/Zuora, Gooddata/Burst and others in this space
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED