CRM Manager, WPD Tiny Prints
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The CRM Manager will lead the development and implementation of retention campaigns and conversion efforts for our wedding stationery business. Campaigns will focus on increasing customer retention, lifecycle marketing and integrated solutions.
- Continue to optimize and develop wedding paper divas retention strategies.
- Lead the development, implementation and optimization of lifecycle campaigns for wedding paper products.
- Identify existing and emerging tools needed to execute strategy. Work with in-house and outside agency to continually evolve and upgrade technology.
- Report results and insights to key stakeholders in the organization
- Development and implement CRM testing strategies to continually update and optimize programs
- Working with in-house creative teams, develop cutting edge, high quality marketing materials
- Execute email campaigns including creative development, segmentation, link tracking and scheduling.
- Work with and manage outside vendors
- Provide up-to-date analysis and reporting for retention programs and develop actionable insights to use for further optimization
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to implement integrated marketing.
- Keep abreast and share industry trends and best practices
- Minimum 5+ years of direct/online marketing
- Proven track record in implementing effective segmentation strategies
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle marketing and CRM strategies
- Ability to interpret data to drive optimization/improvements of direct marketing programs
- Sharp creative eye and proven ability to develop winning marketing assets
- Experienced in managing clients, agencies and partners
- Creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving results
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for direct marketing and ecommerce
- Strong project management and web skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Must be strategic thinking and have a result-oriented mind
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred
||Sunnyvale, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED