Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSITION: CRM Project Manager
LOCATION: Western United States
SUMMARY: Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery. Works as a consulting team member on for-fee product creation, enhancement, or integration projects with Infor's CRM group. Existing knowledge on the aforementioned packages is a huge plus. Serve as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. Ensure billable projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Operate with minimal supervision. Typically reports to a Service Director. Usually requires five to ten years of experience in the areas of software implementation, lead/Senior Business Consulting for software implementations. Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new products or the customization of existing products depending on the client project at hand. Duties usually performed at customer's site. Serves as pre-sales specialist when needed.
70% Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery
· Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
· 50-70% of the Project Managers time is billable out of a standard 2080 hour year
· Ensures projects are completed according to agreed upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etcâ€¦
· Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
· Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members. Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members
· Prepares project status reports on project progress and problems
· Maintain positive professional demeanor
· Manages approximately two million in revenue annually
30% Serve as liaison between the company and client to ensure all targets and requirements are met
· Assist management with evaluation and development of a project plan
· Keeps appropriate people informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executive Sponsor / department leadership through written and verbal communication
· Disseminates information on any problems or potential delays in a timely manner
· Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements.
· Pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services under Infor Organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
|Location:||Costa Mesa, AZ |