Join our team and experience Workday!
Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun
. About Workday
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday. About the Team
The Workday Education team creates and delivers exciting and innovative learning solutions geared towards customers, partners, and Workday employees. Interested in learning more? Please visit http://joinworkdayeducation.com
. About the Role
In this role, you will develop course materials that effectively convey critical knowledge and expertise on Workday business application to diverse audiences, including customers, implementation consultants, partners, and application developers. You will have the ability to define the course requirements, create the course deliverables, and see the work through, including delivery of the course. In addition, a proven ability to independently manage projects is highly desirable.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with Workday Instructors, Development, Professional Services, Product Support and Product Management to ensure accuracy of course content and use of functionality, and for relevancy of course offerings. You should be passionate about what you do, and have the desire and drive to continue to do things better.
Major responsibilities include:
- Define course objectives and deliverables based on business needs and audience analysis.
- Create course presentations, manuals, supporting handouts, exercises, and activities that support the course objectives.
- Manage multiple deliverables produced by large, diverse teams for different delivery formats from analysis to delivery.
- Work with a Curriculum Architect to identify content gaps, and determine potential titles for future development.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 3 years experience in instructional design, curriculum development.
- Knowledge of e-learning technologies and deployment strategies is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency using instructional design tools such as training project plans, design documents, storyboards, prototypes, etc.Â
- Demonstrated proficiency using authoring and graphics tools such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite\Cloud or Adobe eLearning Suite, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks, etc.
- Significant business knowledge in operational areas within a Finance/Accounting department.
- A technical aptitude is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or higher is required. Masters degree preferred.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.*LI-TP