Customer Advocacy Team Lead - Atlanta MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career?
MuleSoft seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented rising star to lead and cultivate the growth of the Customer Advocacy Manager team. As the leading member of the MuleSoft CAM Team, you will be the driving force in providing world class service to our customers, from effectively on boarding to driving continued growth and value for each customer. The ideal candidate will be just as passionate about MuleSoft products and services as they are at providing exceptional care to each and every customer.
- Manage MuleSoft's top Strategic accounts to ensure that target benchmarks and quotas are achieved and surpassed.
- Coach, mentor and develop team of highly-skilled emerging CAM professionals.
- Create seamless onboarding processes and proactively manage each customer's successful deployment working cross-functionally with our services and support teams.
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth.
- Proactively manage towards each customer's business needs and environments â€" actively seek opportunities to up sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Effectively communicate customer requirements and partner cross-functionally.
- Develop innovative programs to increase exposure of Mulesoft solutions within extended customer organization.
- Understand customers technology landscape and integration strategies, and partner with customers to identify new opportunities to leverage Mulesoft products.
- Drive continued renewals, identify and close new opportunities for growth including upsells, cross sells, service opportunities and referrals.
- Strengthen strategic solution selling skills within complex customer environments.
- Create, launch and manage innovative engagement campaigns with marketing, product and engineering teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience managing emerging sales talent, with demonstrated high impact on team effectiveness.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and alignment in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and deepen penetration of Mulesoft solution within customer environment.
- Experienced with a solution sales environment and able to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities
- Fanatical about customer care and tenacious at driving long term customer value. Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - superior academic performance.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity. This is a MuleSoft core value.
- Years experience: 5+ years of sales account management or related experience
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major plus!
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services