Customer Care Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
As a Customer Care Analyst, you will play a key role for the Workday Support Team.Â Customer Care is an extension of the Workday Support Team. In this role you will work closely with other Customer Care Specialists to ensure our customersâ inquiries are diligently followed up on.
- Manage income case queue coming through case management system to help resolve customer cases quickly and effectively.
- Own operational/administrative customer requests and follow through to resolution, i.e. requests for information, new account set-up, tenant maintenance, etc.
- Assignment of cases as appropriate.
- Liaison between the customer and our internal teams (Workday Support, Documentation, Community, Customer Success Managers (CSM), and other internal Workday teams) to ensure the customersâ needs are being met.
- Research customer questions/issues.Â
- Provide assistance to Workday Support Product Analysts by doing analysis and research.
- Analyze ways to improve tools so that customers can be self-sufficient and cases can be avoided.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer services role
- 1-2 years experience within functional areas of HR or Human Capital Management
- Bright, high energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
- Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, software applications).
- Detail-oriented, able to keep track of lots of data effectively.
- Able to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Can work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships
- Ability to understand and interpret data from multiple sources
- Passion for customers and customer success
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; business or technical degree preferred
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services