Customer Care Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Customer Care is an extension of the Workday Support Team.Â Our Customer Care Analysts will work with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday.Â In this role you will work closely with other Customer Care Specialists to ensure our customersâ inquiries are diligently followed up on.
- Manage income case queue coming through case management system to help resolve customer cases quickly and effectively.
- Own operational/administrative customer requests and follow through to resolution, i.e. requests for information, new account set-up, tenant maintenance, etc.
- Assignment of cases as appropriate.
- Liaison between the customer and our internal teams (Workday Support, Documentation, Community, Customer Success Managers (CSM), and other internal Workday teams) to ensure the customersâ needs are being met.
- Research customer questions/issues.Â
- Provide assistance to Workday Support Product Analysts by doing analysis and research.
- Analyze ways to improve tools so that customers can be self-sufficient and cases can be avoided.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer services role
- 1-2 years experience within functional areas of HR or Human Capital Management
- Bright, high energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
- Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, software applications).
- Detail-oriented, able to keep track of lots of data effectively.
- Able to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Can work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships
- Ability to understand and interpret data from multiple sources
- Passion for customers and customer success
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; business or technical degree preferred
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services