The eHarmony Customer Care team delights our customers and business partners by understanding their needs and consistently exceeding their expectations. We seek to be innovative and efficient in order to consistently improve our performance and create shareholder value.
To our partners within eHarmony, we are enablers:
- We are a great partner in delivering creative, quality, cost-effective solutions
- We strive to produce extraordinary results for our members and our internal partners
- We provide a work environment where our team and our employees can learn, achieve, and grow
The Customer Care Analyst is a crucial source of business intelligence for the eHarmony Customer Care Management Team. The Analyst develops and maintains reports that guide decision-making in the department and help us advise our partners on other teams within the company. The Analyst is also responsible for various forecasting, scheduling, and budget / finance / invoice / reconciliation functions, as described below.
The eHarmony Customer Care team operates on principles of ownership and accountability. The Analyst is responsible to own their duties and deliver outstanding results that support departmental efficiency andâultimatelyâthe delivery of excellent customer care.
Perform regular and ad hoc analysis tasks for the eHarmony Customer Care team
- Prepare accurate, complete, and timely ad-hoc, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting as required and highlight key issues / trends in data reviewed. Analyses focus on key departmental performance metrics and vital statistics associated with our departmental responsibilities, including, for example:
- Customer Care Satisfaction
- Contact counts and associated customer demographics
- Abandon rate / average speed to answer
- Contact patterns (day / time / volume / channels)
- Attendance and schedule compliance (lost time, etc.)
- Return on investment for key projects
- Quality assurance
- Perform detailed analysis related to business issues faced and prepare and deliver presentations for staff related to findings.
- Research customer account and behavior trends and determine root cause and appropriate resolution of issues leading to customer issues.
- Demonstrate expert-level expertise in Customer Care policies and procedures as well as the eHarmony site and product suite.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Customer Care systems (Right Now, Admin).
- Actively participate in process review sessions, staff meetings and project meetings by generating ideas, offering solutions to problems faced and assisting with strategy development.
- Review processes and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience, departmental efficiency, and/or the quality of work performed by individuals or groups within the department.Â
- Create process flows and procedures as needed to document existing and planned work processes.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing related to project and new system implementations.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, leveraging information to identify impacts and improve business processes and efficiencies.
Provide analysis supporting scheduling and workforce management for Customer Care teams
- Complete assigned schedule and workforce management-related tasks accurately, completely and on time, including, but not limited to:
oÂ Â Staffing needs forecasts for Customer Care teams (yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly)
oÂ Â Shift bid documentation for Customer Care, including shifts that best fit projected staffing needs based on available heads (quarterly)
- As requested, prepare presentations on workforce and scheduling issues for department leaders
Manage invoicing, budgeting, and related reporting for Customer Care teams
- Complete assigned budget-related tasks accurately, completely, and on time, including, but not limited to:
oÂ Â Monthly invoices and reconciliation documents for vendors
oÂ Â Weekly rollups for department leaders
oÂ Â Requested reports, invoices, etc. for accounting and finance teams
- As requested, prepare presentations on finance and budget-related issues for department leaders
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to perform methodologically sound and complex statistical analyses of multivariate data from disparate sources.
- Direct work experience should include performing analysis/data studies as well as direct involvement in process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelorâs Degree or a minimum of five yearsâ direct work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office â Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visioâand other relevant software tools / packages.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Above-average time management and organizational skills.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality and professionalism.
- An unwavering commitment to the expectations and requirements of eHarmonyâs subscriber base.
- Ability to learn new tools and applications quickly.
- Typing skills (min 45 wpm).
- 10-key proficiency.