Customer Care Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Customer Care Manager
Pleasanton, CA â HQ Offices
The Customer Care team is part of the Customer Support organization at workday.Â The Manager of Customer Care will hire, develop and manage a team of 4 to 8 Customer Care Analysts, who will respond to and resolve customerâs inquiries, escalations and cases.
- Manage a Customer Care team of 4 to 8 employees; recruit and retain a team of stellar software professionals and plan for future business needs as Workdayâs customer base continues to grow.
- Resolve customer issues, implementing and meeting Service Level Agreements and improving our current processes.
- Act as an escalation manager when customer issues severely impact a customer, driving problems to resolution and managing the communications within Workday and with the customer.
- Scale the support processes in strategic ways as the company continues to grow; develop new processes and improve upon existing processes.
- Establish and publish meaningful metrics for the support process, analyze data to gain insight for improvement.
- Develop employee training requirements to ensure staff is highly proficient with Workday services and operational processes.
- Leverage the Workday Community to share knowledge of customer issues across the customer community.
- Uphold Workdayâs policies for data security and customer data access.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Three plus years managing a department in a software company.
- Five years of experience in a customer services role (consulting, services, support, or account management).Â
- Three or more years of experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and lead a team to success.
- Resourceful and work under minimal supervision
- Strong customer service and relationship focus is critical
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum.Â Business or technical degree preferred.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services