Customer Care Specialist LegalZoom
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED If youre an experienced Customer Care professional, LegalZoom needs someone like you Our Customer Care Specialists are responsible for the delivery of friendly and knowledgeable customer support of LegalZoom products and services. They work in a fast-paced customer care contact center and possess a demonstrated history of providing best-in-class customer support. We are seeking individuals who are willing to work a variety of shifts and be on-call.
- Assist Customers with inquiries via telephone and email regarding order status, payments, refunds, site operation, and basic information about our products and services.
- When necessary, quickly re-direct escalated Customer phone calls.
- Directly interface with Product Groups for current status.
- Provide prompt, courteous, professional service to our internal and external Customers.
- Record Customer inquiries for follow-up and tracking purposes.
- Research Customers inquires and provide alternate solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between Customers and other departments to communicate information.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Proficiently utilize customer care tools, systems and procedures to provide accurate, authoritative and timely support solutions that exceed Customer expectations.
- Utilize Customer feedback and prior occurrences to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customers experience and drive efficiency in the delivery of unrivaled customer care.
- Maintain/achieve Contact Center performance measurements to ensure LegalZoom success and industry leadership in customer care including: goal of service, e-mail response, average Customer call time, average customer call wait time, abandoned call volume, and general productivity goals.
- Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team.
- Perform numerous duties including filing, faxing, relaying messages and problem solving.
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional behaviors to drive Customer satisfaction and department morale.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively handle difficult calls and emails.
- Take directions from Leads, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- 2 - 3 years customer care experience in a high volume contact center, legal or service environment.
- BS or BA or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems:
o Windows XP
o MS Internet Explorer
o Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo
o Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
o Call/contact center technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Internet and call/contact center technologies.
- Must have flexible schedule, including availability on evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Positive thinking and team-oriented
- Flexible and able to manage multiple assignments.
- Prior legal training or legal coursework.
- Previous work in a legal environment as a paralegal, law school, etc.
- Experience processing complex documents such as loan applications.
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED