Customer Enablement Consultant - HCM/Talent Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Customer Enablement is an organization within Workday Deployment Solutions that is committed to ensuring that Workday customers make the most of their Workday investment. The Customer Enablement Consultant is a senior level management consultant that works with production customers to drive understanding and adoption of Workday features and to drive customer self-sufficiency.
The Customer Enablement Consultant will have broad and deep understanding of Workday core HCM applications, including talent management, and have the willingness to learn and be able to demonstrate and deploy Workday Projects & Work Management as well as demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new features as soon as they become available. In this role you will deliver Customer Enablement programs including one hour detailed demonstrations for Next Level, Enablement Workshops (2-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own sandbox environments), Jumpstarts (one-on-one customer workshop), Deployments (full deployment of a feature like Talent Management, Compensation or Expenses) and Review and Recommend (configuration and business requirements reviews with a detailed follow-up deliverable calling out opportunities for optimization).Â This role will also work to create new programs and services on an ongoing basis.
This position is available in Pleasanton, CA or in any US Major Metropolitan Areas.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct discovery activities to understand customer requirements, timeline and scope of the project. This could include application demonstrations to familiarize the customer with current features to determine fit/gap.
- Clearly and effectively communicate an deployment approach/strategy.
- Develop and deliver Customer Enablement programs as outlined above.
- Plan, lead and facilitate architecture workshops for additional functional areas that were not configured during the initial deployment with an understanding of how those new features will be impacted by or will impact existing configurations.
- Reconcile Workday Feature Roadmap to customer requirements.
- Deploy features based on configuration decisions, implementation strategy and future roadmap considerations.
- Articulate the impact of key project and configuration decisions.
- Create and update workshop presentations, demonstration scripts and supporting tools.
- Drive creation of new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption.
- Understand the clientâs organizational goals and change management strategy.
- Have a thorough understanding of Workday HCM including core, cross-functional features like security and the business process framework.
- Keep up to date with industry practices in HCM, Talent Management, Compensation, etc, and be able to engage with the client on those topics.
- Have or gain a thorough understanding of Workday Projects & Work Management and new features as they are delivered.
- 5+ years of consulting experience in change management or management consulting
- 10+ years of software consulting experience on large, enterprise projects
- Bachelor degree required.
- Capable of influencing and interacting with senior executives and within Workday.
- Capable of leading and influencing large design meetings towards an effective and collaborative outcome.
- Able to understand complex technical and process issues and facilitate decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills â the ability to distill complex concepts into compelling, relevant and understandable presentations is paramount.
- Certified or ability to certify in Workday HCM and to deploy the solution.
- Ability to demonstrate Workday effectively (including value, benefits, etc.) as part of any enablement program.
- Ability to learn Workday technology and applications quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time.
- The ability to collaborate with other organizations within Workday effectively.
- The ability to manage time well, and work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services