Customer Engagement Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Customer Engagement Manager
Sales | London, United Kingdom
Req ID: 1111
We are looking for a highly motivated, result oriented individual who will be joining our Customer Success team. This person will be responsible for ensuring all clients are adequately on boarded, trained and supported. To succeed in this role, you'll need to become an expert in understanding the business objectives of your clients and be able to communicate how Brightcove's services can be used to meet them. A deep understanding of account management and experience with digital media is a must.
This client facing role requires an ability to share and communicate ideas verbally and in writing, to publisher stakeholders, executive sponsors, and both publisher and Brightcove technical resources.
- Own and manage POP (Publisher Onboarding Program) with new, strategic Enterprise customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers such that all our activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy
- Establish and participate in project steering committee meetings; proposing creative viable solutions to the sponsors such that critical success issues are addressed on a pro-active basis
- Own and manage Health Check program for key, strategic customers to ensure they are taking advantage of all possible best practices using the Brightcove digital content publishing tools.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of our product and platform functionality integral to the customer's success
- Able to diplomatically address and resolve differences between stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- The role demands strong collaboration with account management, sales engineering, Brightcove support, product management, and engineering (when needed).
- Work with leadership to continuously identify improvements to the processes based on proven results.
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, sometimes on short notice.
- BA, BS required
- Minimum of 3 years digital media or mobile experience with Brightcove
- Must have experience consulting with clients to understand their environment and business needs
- Ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior business stakeholders
- Exceptional networking and relationship building skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Careers @ Brightcove
Change the world of digital media.
Are you a game changer? Every day, Brightcove Video Cloud delivers millions of video streams to help people in every part of the world build businesses, tell stories, promote causes, and share experiences. Brightcove App Cloud is transforming the way people develop and deliver experiences across the full range of screens and devices.
Brightcove helped define today's digital media industry, and now we're taking it more places than ever before, from mobile apps and sites to living room TVs to the largest SaaS platform in the business. Join Brightcove-- and define a new era of digital media.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services