Customer Engagement Specialist Prism
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Prism Skylabs is on the forefront of video intelligence and visual analytics. We take images from existing video surveillance systems and enable businesses to better see and understand customer and employee behavior within brick and mortar spaces. We deliver real-time imagery and real-world insights. The Customer Engagement Specialist will do whatever it takes to deliver long-term value to our customers.
You have experience introducing new technology to customers, and raising their understanding and adoption of that technology. You love to be front and center with your customers, you build rapport, and your customers rely on you for answers and solutions. You're responsive to technical issues and you know the best recommendations for your customers' specific business needs.
About the role:
Prism Skylabs is looking for a dynamic "triple threat" from our next Customer Engagement Specialist. We want an intellectual technologist with sales engineering experience and a track record of delivery. We want someone with a strong business acumen (particularly in retail) that can understand customer requirements and apply technology to match. And we demand stellar customer interfacing skills. We're looking for a super star that will engage with our customers, drive adoption of the solution across the organization and proactively support sales and account management to help close new accounts and grow existing ones.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Engagement, the Customer Engagement Specialist will:
- Provide flawless field support to customers implementing Prism Skylabs, including software and equipment installation for strategic customers
- Deliver rapid and responsive support to customers experiencing issues or needing answers
- Proactively reach out to prospects and customers using Prism to make sure they are getting the most out of the solution
- Develop solution sets or ROI calculators to share with customers and prospects
- Support sales and account management to increase customer value and grow accounts
- Interface with solution providers and reseller partners to provide continuous training, answer support questions, and provide any necessary documentation, updates, etc.
- Continuously build our product knowledge base to share with customers and partners
- Work with engineering to test Prism compatibility and integration with various cameras, video platforms, etc.
Specific requirements include:
- 2-5 years sales and/or field support engineering experience
- Technical operating system knowledge with Windows, Linux, MacOS to perform software installations and troubleshoot specific environmental issues with those platforms for customers
- Polished consultative customer interfacing skills
- Solid networking skills to assist in troubleshooting with customer-specific network configurations
- Experience working and integrating with retail applications and technologies (e.g. point-of-sale, staffing, merchandising)
- Experience in business data analytics, and "big data" storage
- Social media application integration experience
- Experience with formal CRM and customer support systems, such as Salesforce, ZenDesk, others
||San Francisco, CA 94104 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED