Customer Experience Advocate MetroMile
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're a startup that is fundamentally changing the experience of owning a car. Our millions in funding come from top tier investors, including NEA, Index Ventures, SV Angel and First Round Capital. The company is leveraging mobile technology, telematics, and data driven applications to disrupt a $165 billion/yr. industry in the U.S. We're located here in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are a data-driven company and use both quantitative (analytics/surveys) and qualitative (user testing) research to influence our direction, along with a big dose of customer empathy.
We're a mission-driven business and our culture is fast paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded people who believe in making customer's lives better, and have a ton of fun while they're at it.
About the role
Love talking to people and proactively solving issues? Then join our Customer Experience Team. You will be part of small group responsible for all things customer facing except we can't code. We think of ourselves as the smile behind MetroMile. You will be responsible for creating fiercely loyal customer who can't wait to share us on Facebook with all their friends. Know you can handle that?
- A problem solver. You're always thinking of ways to improve things in your daily life and you like helping others do the same. No problem will overwhelm you because you know you'll figure out a solution.
- Self-driven. You love being busy and put in hard work to complete tasks. Leaving something partially done drives you crazy and you picture your parents saying "don't put off to tomorrow what you could do today".
- Organized. If we asked for your Proof of Insurance card, you'd find it in less than 2 minutes.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and always asking questions to learn more.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You always try to understand where the other person is coming from before you make any decisions.
- Fun. Your kindergarten teacher probably got on you everyday for talking in class and even though you're grown you still find it difficult to be quiet. You love to see others smile.
- Motivated. You'll pull out the red carpet for every customer. And we don't mind if you're slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
You'll be tasked with supporting our customers through exceptional service and inspiring a growing user base to share the MetroMile experience. You'll have great opportunities to develop & foster various skill sets:
- Turn customers into passionate evangelists. Respond to emails & support issues promptly.
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline welcome/fulfillment process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business.
- Execute detailed changes to customer accounts.
- Assist in implementing and using our Customer Interaction solution, Get Satisfaction (for our public & private web sites).
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs.
- Adapt to quickly figure out a way to get things done
- Customer service or sales background
- Influencer amongst your friends and community.
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.).
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Money: Cash Compensation paired with equity - we are looking for the best and we will pay them accordingly
- Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced progressive company is yours for the taking.
- Benefits: Great health coverage, 401k plan, and regular lunches on the company's dime
- To apply send us your resume
||San Francisco, CA 94107 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're a new startup setting out to fundamentally change the experience of owning a car.
Product Development Investors: Index Ventures
, NEA All Jobs: at MetroMile
|Headquarters:||Redwood City, CA 94063|
|Company Profile:||We're a stealth mode startup, located in San Francisco Bay Area, setting out to fundamentally change the experience of owning a car. Our millions in funding came from top tier investors, including NEA, Index Ventures, SV Angel and First Round Capital. The company is leveraging mobile technology, telematics, and data-driven applications and cloud services to disrupt a 165B/year industry in the U.S.
We're looking to hire extraordinary developers, testers and designers to help us build our big data, consumer-focused mobile and web applications.|
Support MetroMile with Social Media services