Customer Experience Associate Handybook
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED At Handybook we're on a mission to change the way the world buys services.
Every day we connect our customers with great home service professionals. By doing this we make our customers lives a little bit easier and we help our service providers earn more money.
Handybook was started by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua while at Harvard Business School. Handybook's investors include Highland Capital and General Catalyst, who have invested in businesses like Airbnb, Kayak & Airbnb.
If you want to be part of a rapidly growing team that helps people every day then say hello to us by introducing yourself below.
The Handybook Support team provides effective and personable service and support to all Handybook customers. Our scope of service includes our email, instant chat and phone support for anyone with a question. Our mission is to support our customers allow them to place orders and have an awesome customer experience.
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to emails
- Offering personable and effective phone support
- Managing our live chat on the website
- Effectively solving user inquiries using phone, IM, and email support
- Analyzing trends and use patterns
Ideal candidates will have:
- Prior customer service experience
- Interest in start-ups
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to join a fun, rapidly growing company where your responsibilities and position will undoubtedly grow over time
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health coverage
- Free lunch and frequent happy hours and team outings
- A fun office always stocked with coffee, snacks, and other drinks
Start date is immediate if possible.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Handybook = Instant booking = Instant happiness
All Jobs: at Handybook
|Headquarters:||134 W 29TH ST|
New York, NY 10001
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Handybook is the easiest way to get stuff done around the home.
In under 60 seconds you can book a pre-approved cleaner or handyman. You tell us what you need to get done, where you live, and what time works for you, and we do the rest. It's like Amazon for services. |
Support Handybook with Social Media services