Customer Experience Associate Handybook
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Every day Handybook helps customers instantly book experienced home service professionals, from cleaners to plumbers to handymen. By doing this we make our customers' lives a little bit easier and we help our service providers increase their earning potential.
Handybook was started by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua while at Harvard Business School. Handybook's investors include Highland Capital and General Catalyst, who have invested in businesses like Airbnb, Kayak & Airbnb.
If you want to be part of a rapidly growing team that helps people every day then introduce yourself by applying below!
The Handybook Support Team provides effective and personable service to all Handybook customers. With a scope of service includes our email, instant chat and phone support, we are dedicated to supporting our customers and giving them an awesome customer experience.
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to emails
- Offering personable and effective phone support
- Managing our live chat on the website
- Effectively solving user inquiries using phone, IM, and email support
- Analyzing trends and use patterns
Ideal candidates will have:
- Prior customer service experience
- Interest in start-ups
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to join a fun, rapidly growing company where your responsibilities and position will undoubtedly grow over time
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health coverage
- Free lunch and frequent happy hours and team outings
- A fun office always stocked with coffee, snacks, and other drinks
Start date is immediate if possible.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Handybook = Instant booking = Instant happiness
All Jobs: at Handybook
|Headquarters:||134 W 29TH ST|
New York, NY 10001
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Handybook is the easiest way to get stuff done around the home.
In under 60 seconds you can book a pre-approved cleaner or handyman. You tell us what you need to get done, where you live, and what time works for you, and we do the rest. It's like Amazon for services. |
Support Handybook with Social Media services