Customer Experience Representative Robins Brothers
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Robbins Brothers, The Engagement Ring Store is now seeking candidates for the position of Customer Experience Representative; become part of our team and enjoy a rewarding career while helping the dreams of couples in love come true.
The Customer Experience Representative plays a key role at the store ensuring merchandise quality, adherence to policies and internal auditing practices.
The Customer Experience Representative assists with inventory control, visual merchandising and store ambiance.
As a Customer Experience Representative you will have constant interaction with clients, store employees and the home office. The ideal candidate must be attentive to details with an eye for aesthetics and excellent communication skills. This position will require candidates to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Responsible for accurate input of point of sale (POS) transactions
- Maintain accurate case count disposition throughout POS input process
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining store supplies
- Follows established guidelines and procedures for effective store security
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Responsible for results of Customer Experience Index
- Assists store in managing Customer Service traffic at podium
- Handles Design & Service Customers effectively
- Able to host customers
- Able to deliver Sales Presentations
- Assist store with Perfect Proposals
Customer Connect Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective and compassionate telephone skills
- Customer concerns are brainstormed and transitioned to manager when necessary
- Sensitive to customer timelines and urgencies.
||Mission Viejo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED