Customer Intelligence Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Do you have a passion for turning data into actionable information that helps drive success across the organization? Do you want to be part of establishing the management practices and insights that make a company successful? Do you want a career with a leading, entrepreneurial company driven to be the best? If so, the Workday Customer Intelligence Analyst role may be right for you.
As the Workday Customer Intelligence Analyst, you will work with the Customer Success Operations team and leaders across the organization to mine customer data, develop targeted programs, and help us keep our customer satisfaction well above industry average. The Customer Intelligence Analyst will be a subject matter expert in the area of Business Intelligence, specializing in gathering business analytic requirements, logical data modeling, designing analytic capabilities, and BI project management. This position has high visibility driving delivery of strategic analytic solutions. The ideal candidate will be a champion of BI initiatives across the enterprise and possess a passion for growing the business analytics culture.
As a leading SaaS provider, the overall goal of Workday is to achieve sky-high renewal rates for our products; the Customer Intelligence Analyst role needs the skills and drive to analyze data and create insights the company can act upon to drive these renewal rates. This work can be as simple as creating key performance indicator dashboards and working with net promoter information or as complex as creating predictive models to make proactive decisions.
- Develop business knowledge to effectively anticipate and define opportunities to apply business intelligence and analytics solutions to improve business outcomes.
- Manage, monitor, and provide metrics on customer satisfaction by various customer segments
- Collaborate with business partners to identify and document informatics and analytics requirements.
- Work with information technology and subject matter experts to understand data quality issues and drive the resolution of discrepancies.
- Participate in the design of new data structures and dimensional models in assigned business areas of the data warehouse.
- Continuously pursue and master new business intelligence skills to help increase the analytical âIQ" of the organization.
- Conduct BI workshops gathering analysis requirements for key business stakeholders
- Develop logical data models and analysis reports based on business analysis patterns
- Develop dashboards, scorecards, and advanced analytics based on business requirements
- Provide troubleshooting and support for BI applications
- Assist with new BI system research and evaluation
- A Bachelorâs degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering/Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or a related field is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess four-plus years of experience with business intelligence; programming fluency is helpful.
- Knowledge of best practices and principles for ETL, data modeling, dashboards, report design, analytics, and data mining
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services