Customer Marketing Manager Guidewire Software
Customer Marketing Manager
We're a great company. We serve a great industry. And, we have the best customers. What we need is an experienced customer marketing professional to help us strategically leverage our customers in ways that help establish Guidewire, a provider of software products to the Property/Casualty insurance industry, as the leading global brand in the industry. This position will be located at Guidewire headquarters in Foster City, California.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented group of colleagues. You'll also be entrusted with nurturing customer relationships from a marketing perspective and helping to ensure that our customers are consistently at the forefront of our external marketing programs as appropriate. You'll work with our Corporate Marketing team and in close collaboration with our Sales organization, to pair willing customers to appropriate marketing opportunities. You will also be responsible for facilitating the end-to-end participation experience for our customers. Our team is growing. Your strong program definition, management, communication and interpersonal skills will serve you well in this role. The ideal candidate will have achieved demonstrable success in a similar position ideally with a global enterprise software company.
- Define and maintain customer marketing program ensuring that we maximize customer involvement in our marketing program mix in way that is considerate and respectful of our customers.
- Recruit customers into the program
- Develop and maintain pipeline of customers willing to speak at events and participate in case studies and other marketing projects (including media activities, videos and advertising campaigns, etc.)
- Coordinate logistics for all customer marketing engagements to ensure they have a pleasant experience
- Manage and maintain customer rewards program in collaboration with Customer Relationship Managers and Sales organization
- Strategically match customers to available opportunities in collaboration with Corporate and Product Marketing and Sales
- 5 years' experience in same or similar role at a high tech company
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
||Foster City, CA |
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services