Customer Relations Representative Gaiam
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Supervisor: Assistant Manager or Team Lead Supervisor Department: Customer Relations
Job Summary: To assist customer calling to place orders, ask questions about products, or resolve troubles with their orders in a friendly, efficient, and accurate manner. Assist in the correct processing, and deliver it to the customer in a timely manner, generating a profit for the company.
Essential Functions: Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Meet and maintain all call productivity standards including: availability, calls per hour, call duration, and average order.
2. Create additional sales through the incentive program of upselling.
3. Assist Special Service representatives by screening service calls, answering basic questions, completing documentation correctly, and forwarding call as necessary.
4. Provide attention to details towards all customer contacts thus continuing to increase the quality of service provided.
5. Enter catalog requests, address changes, and mail orders when assigned.
6. Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management staff.
1. Ability to understand and follow complex oral, written, and computer instructions.
2. Ability to relieve upset customers with regards to their problems in a way that is both satisfactory to the individual and the company.
3. Ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously, performing multiple tasks with accuracy and sense of urgency.
4. General computer and 10 key knowledge.
5. Must type with a high degree of accuracy.
6. Grace under pressure.
Training and Experience:
1. High school graduation or its equivalent.
2. Experience in Customer Service or Sales (preferred but not mandatory).
3. Data Entry Experience.
||Boulder, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED