Customer Revenue Manager HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The HubSpot Customer Strategy and Operations team is looking for an experienced Senior Business & Systems Analyst who is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about working on the strategy, design and execution for best-of-breed, scalable, end-to-end enterprise business processes, reporting solutions and CRM system processes to help transform and manage our Customer Revenue Funnel.
The candidate must be knowledgeable in forecasting SAAS renewal revenue, traditional services opportunities and traditional cross sell / upsell opportunities. You will closely work with the account management team, consulting teams, education and collections to manage and communicate a mix of CRM forecasting and predictive analysis.
In addition, this role will be responsible for managing the P&L reporting and analysis for the services organization and other ad-hock renewal / retention reporting and analysis.
- Manage the Customer Revenue forecast made up of opportunity management and predictive data analysis (SAAS recurring revenue forecast)
- Creation of reports and tools for account managers to prioritize opportunity management and forecasting cadence
- Manage all existing customer, forecasts (cross sell / upsell)
- Manage the Master â€œChurnâ€ forecast, combining retention with cross sell / upsell
- Identify gaps and drive data quality on all supporting elements of the forecast
- Collaborate on the analysis of the forecast to drive continuous improvement in the processes, systems and overall business success
- P&L Reporting; actuals vs. targets
- Analysis of P&L data
- Ongoing reporting and analysis of revenue trends, baselines and success of revenue programs
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of SAAS financial metrics
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Salesforce.com reporting experience
- Standard PowerPoint skills required and presentations skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Detail orientated/ On-time delivery / Comfortable creating material for executives
- Organized self-starter and possess the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Prior consulting experience in CRM, Marketing Automation or ERP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with effective salesforce object modeling
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED