CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE Leaf
Leaf empowers local merchants to run and grow their businesses by providing a mobile payment platform built for local commerce. Leaf?s cost-effective platform helps retail stores, restaurants, and other local merchants improve the speed and ease of checkout and offers easy-to-use business management, analytics, and customer engagement. By making the complex tasks of running a business easy, Leaf allows merchants to spend more time focusing on what?s important ? the needs of their customers.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Associate that will engage directly with Leaf Platform user. This new role will be reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Maintain existing active accounts. Priding ourselves on industry leading customer support we are looking for a new team member who will report to the director of customer service directly and:
- Teach existing customers of Leaf on maximize their Leaf experience
- Troubleshoot platform issues; hardware, software, user error
- Identify trends in product performance and user reported errors
- Develop analytical reports, which provide insights into the effectiveness of the deployment, training, and product performance experienced by all existing Leaf customers.
- Collaborate with team members to continuously innovate and improve our customer service team and system to better manage the customer experience.
- Ability to work a rotating weekend schedule.
- Ability to be analytical in order to close or escalate customer service related issues quickly.
- A "do whatever it takes" attitude and sense of pride in your work.
- Self-starter who thrives on solving problems
- Technology savvy, a great understanding of tablets, Wi-Fi networks, and cloud platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Especially comfortable providing training via the phone and webinars.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills- comfortable in interacting with customers, partners, employees and co-workers.
- Experience working with end users of technology, specifically in the SMB market
- Experience in working with technology solutions (software and/or hardware), such as mobile, PCs in a sales, or customer service role.
- Familiarity with point of sale and loyalty programs
- Experience in daily deals, POS, payment processing or advertising
- College bachelors and/or post graduate degree in technology or business.
Leaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Leaf Holdings, Inc
Leaf provides technology-driven solutions that enable merchants to better run and grow their businesses. The Leaf platform includes a custom Point of Sale tablet that improves the speed and ease of checkout, a web-based tool that simplifies business management and customer engagement, and an app for consumers that organizes digital receipts, shares feedback, and enables loyalty rewards.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
||222 3rd Street; 4th Fl |
Cambridge, MA 02141
Leaf enables businesses to efficiently collect payments and interact with customers. We solicit feedback from your customers and provide real-time analytics that make growing your business easy. Leaf connects consumers with local businesses. We deliver interactive receipts, enable consumers to give feedback, share experiences, help your favorite charities and earn loyalty rewards.
Shipping Product Angel Investors All Jobs: at Leaf
|Headquarters:||222 3rd Street; 4th Fl|
Cambridge, MA 02141
|Company Profile:||Our Mission
Over time, checkout counters have been equipped with systems designed exclusively to collect money from consumers and little else. As a result, brick & mortar businesses have become uncompetitive with their online counterparts. The Internet has proven that without customer interaction, commerce cannot grow.
Leaf revives the most important aspect of commerce, the relationship between a business and their customers.
What We Do
Leaf empowers local merchants to run and grow their businesses by providing a mobile payment platform built for local commerce. Leaf's cost-effective platform helps retail stores, restaurants, and other local merchants improve the speed and ease of checkout and offers easy-to-use business management, analytics, and customer engagement. By making the complex tasks of running a business easy. Leaf allows merchants to sped more time focusing on what's important - the needs of their customers.
Who are we
Leaf is a group of passionate and successful entrepreneurs, engineers, and developers. We operate from the co-working space Intrepid Labs in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the leading hub of innovation and technology.|
Support Leaf with Social Media services