Customer Service Associate Funding Gates
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED You will:
- Be responsible for all user inquiries. This doesn't always mean simply troubleshooting: it's about evangelizing and demo-ing the product.
- Proactively contact existing customers on a consistent basis to see if they have questions or need help.
- Answer support phone calls, emails and chats that will require you to be able to rock technical questions day in and day out and, equally important, have our customers feeling valued and heard in each interaction. Being able to improvise is a great quality, as you might not always have the answer.
- Take every situation, especially bad ones, as an opportunity to create an extraordinary experience for our customers.
- Be creative and have fun executing on ways to truly make our customers feel loved and supported - this includes gifts and wider initiatives. The more creative, the better! We like thinking big here.
- Track customer service cases in a detail oriented and organized way. You will document and report cases as well as all feature requests.
- Write effective, helpful and enjoyable FAQ articles for Funding Gates' help center whenever a new issue or question is addressed.
- Be proactive in identifying patterns and trends with customer support issues and taking initiative to helping solve bigger ticket issues.
- Collaborate with our product team and engineers to solve customer challenges, and help solve interesting technical problems, which involves learning the basics of software development.
- Learn our product and the small business market inside out. You will be able to elaborate on relevant topics and the bigger problem our platform is trying to solve.
- Contribute to our very high-trafficked blog and build your online portfolio of articles.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Passion & empathy for our clients' needs. Ability to really listen & put yourself in their shoes. It's important that you care and know how to show them you care.
- Stamina & resilience to speak to dozens of clients every day and still be able to deliver extraordinarily every single time.
- Results-orientation. Do you set high expectations and deliver each and every time?
- Internet and social media skills. Do you use social media effectively to communicate?
- Problem solving skills. Are you creative and analytical in resolving issues?
- Self-starter. Are you able to figure out on your own what needs to be done and see projects through to completion with minimal instruction or guidance?
- Fantastic communication skills. Can you communicate clearly and concisely in writing, in person, and over the phone?
- Multi-tasking. Do you have excellent time management skills to handle multiple projects at the same time?
- Awesome interpersonal skills. Do you find that people come to you for help and support?
- Openness towards flexible hours
- 4 year University degree required
- Please provide 2 writing samples and link to Twitter account if available.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Funding Gates' mission is to keep small and medium sized businesses running by helping them get paid on time. FG Receivables Manager uniquely combines CRM, receivables, payments, and network features to accomplish our mission to help businesses.
< 5M RaisedInvestors: The Cue Ball Group All Jobs: at Funding Gates
|Headquarters:||333 W 39th St. Suite 1101|
New York, NY 10018
|Company Profile:||Funding Gates' mission is to keep small and medium sized businesses running by helping them get paid on time. FG Receivables Manager uniquely combines CRM, receivables, payments, and network features to accomplish our mission to help businesses.
We are working to bring the biggest payment and credit innovation in the 21st Century. We need to build amazing products our customers love. If you share the same passion with us, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
We're passionate about these businesses and providing them with the absolute best customer experience is one of the things that defines Funding Gates. Our customer service team is working to ensure that all our customers have an amazing experience every time we interact with them.
We look for individuals who share the same vision. It's beyond simply helping our customers effectively use our product; it's about taking an active interest in both their business and who they are as people, and always going above and beyond in making their lives easier.
Do you get excited about changing the way customers interact with companies Think you have what it takes to join this kind of team|
Support Funding Gates with Social Media services