Customer Service/Data Entry Temp viagogo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview of Role
viagogo the international ticket exchange is growing quickly and is looking to hire intelligent and talented people to help expand our growing North American business.
Were looking for an Customer Service/Data Entry Temp to help us with various computer-based administrative tasks, from sending emails to data entry. Your work will require using Microsoft Office (especially Word and Outlook) and in-house software tools daily. Wed like someone who wants to work 20-40 hours per week, and we can be flexible about the timing including the possibility of working early mornings, late nights, and/or weekends.
Our work environment is relaxed, social, and fun we have a casual dress code and have a fully stocked snack drawer for our employees, and well often go out to lunch together or go out for drinks after work (although this is certainly not mandatory by any means). Wed like to find someone who would enjoy and add to our culture. If youre interested, let us know
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Reliable - if you say youll do something, it gets done and done well
- A sense of humor and positive, make-it-work attitude
- Strong sense of integrity
- Located in or around the San Francisco Bay Area note that we will not relocate candidates
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Some professional experience strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable with standard office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and be a quick study on new software tools
- Must be comfortable with handling customer service over the phone
Desirable Experience / Skills:
- Experience and/or interest in the travel, music, sports, or hospitality industries.
||North America |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Index Ventures All Jobs: at viagogo
|Headquarters:||San Francisco, CA|
|Industry:||Media and Entertainment|
|Company Profile:||viagogo is a new kind of live event ticketing and marketing company that gives music, sports and theatre fans access to the best in live entertainment through a state-of-the-art online ticketing platform. viagogo's ticket marketplace allows fans to buy and sell live event tickets in a secure environment bringing safety and transparency to the ticket resale market, which has traditionally been a murky business prone to fraud.
Through its partnerships with many of the world's leading sports and music properties, including Manchester United, Chelsea FC, the Reading and Leeds Festivals, Roland-Garros, the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals and Andrew Lloyd Webber's Really Useful Group, viagogo gives fans access to hard to get tickets that are often sold-out at the box office and unavailable through other ticketing channels.
viagogo is the market leader in its sector and one of the fastest growing internet companies in Europe and North America, with local language websites in over 20 countries. viagogo is fully funded, having raised over 70MM since launch from high profile investors in the sports, media and entertainment industries, including Andre Agassi and Stephanie Graf.|
Support viagogo with Social Media services