Customer Service Intern MoviePass
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED MoviePass is looking for a high energy person to join us and provide Customer Support to our users. We're working on a lot of things, and we need your help to raise the bar for what a true customer experience is.
What You Can Expect:
- We have a dynamic, laid back office.
- We believe the more fun and freedom an individual has, the more they create and contribute, and our office shows this.
- Beer on fridays
- Lots of work
- You'll also get to be a part of the early stages of a young company, knowing that you are helping provide the ideal customer experience.
What We Expect:
- You LOVE talking to people, and and you're creative with ways to delight them.
- You can easily handle a phone call, 6 chats, and a barrage of emails, all while boxing up t-shirts to send out and compiling our daily reports.
- You have a tremendous drive to succeed, and you like discussing creative ideas on how to do that.
- You're eager to learn about the startup world, and you've had entrepreneurial ideas of your own.
- You plan on staying with us for awhile, because you love seeing projects through to the end.
- You have phenomenal communication skills, written and verbal, and you tackle problems head on.
What We Need To Get Moving:
- Cover letter detailing why you'd be the perfect fit for our team, and what you bring to the table
- Resume showing relevant experience, your LinkedIn profile, and Twitter handle
We'd like you to be in NYC, or able to commute without issue, so you can get the full startup experience. Due to the volume of applicants, only those meeting qualifications will receive a response.
Share this post with friends if you think they would be interested!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED