Candidate will be responsible for assisting worldwide customers with administrative issues originating from phone calls, email and Web cases and processing Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests. Will verify entitlement, and ensure that high priority cases are handled in accordance with contractual SLAs. Will be the point of contact and work cases for customers with licensing or Support account login issues. Will submit RMA requests to our global logistics partner in accordance with local government customs regulations, and communicate shipping and tracking information to the customer. Will liaise with Product Marketing, Operations, and Sales on behalf of customers and will oversee and properly route correspondence received by the Support Department. Will be responsible for writing internal and external administrative and RMA procedures documents. Must have a professional manner and strong verbal, written and customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast paced technical environment.
- Delivery of world class customer support to internal and external customers.
- Thorough understanding of product licensing and entitlements.
- Provide phone email and Web case support to internal and external customers with administrative issues.
- Oversee Support correspondence, ensuring that it reaches the proper recipients.
- Submit RMA requests to logistics partner following government import/export rules.
- Assist customer with RMA shipping and tracking information.
- Create procedural documentation for internal and external customers.
- Customer service experience in large corporate environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage many different tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can learn quickly and adjust to change as new products and processes are introduced.
- Basic computer skills, Sales Force or other case management system and Outlook specifically.
- Experience with RMAs a plus.
|Headquarters:||2130 Gold Street|
Alviso, CA 95002