Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) Tiny Prints
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tiny Prints (www.tinyprints.com) is an online retailer of personalized stationery and related products currently servicing the baby, bridal, holiday and small business markets via two national brands/websites. We are a fast-paced and growing, profitable start-up backed by Summit Partners and Technology Crossover Ventures and have received press coverage in numerous publications including The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, InStyle, Town & Country, People, Daily Candy and Martha Stewart Weddings.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional service to every customer and will respond to telephone, email and live chat customer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner. S/he also acts as the ?voice of the customer? and recommends merchandising, site usability and policy improvements that facilitate customer loyalty and retention.
Respond and resolve in/outbound customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat and email.
Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues, including customer submitted photos, personalized text and order detail information.
Drive process improvements within the Customer Service area.
Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback.
Construct email responses for new customer issues.
Place, track and close orders through the Tiny Prints order fulfillment system.
Excellent customer/client communication experience and skills (phone/email/live chat) required.
Experience in proofreading, copy editing or writing.
6 years experience in customer service environment or equivalent work experience.
Experience in an e-commerce.
Experience in print/design a plus.
Experience in a retail company (stationery, baby or gifts) a plus.
Minimum education level = Bachelor?s degree or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge, Ability, Skills
1. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Resolution management skills: ability to effectively resolve issues with customers and vendors in a timely manner.
3. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail: ability to prioritize demands and multi-task to compete daily objectives.
4. Willingness and desire to go the extra mile for Tiny Prints customers.
5. Proficient in using Web browsers, Microsoft Word and Excel
6. Experience with Photo Shop a plus
7. Ability to interact with internal and external vendors to ensure customer and company needs are met according to our Level of Service standards.
8. Desire to work in and adapt quickly to a fast-paced, rapidly growing start-up environment
CORESTAFF Services is the proud on-site staffing provider for Shutterfly. CORESTAFF fulfills the temporary staffing needs of Shutterfly throughout the year, with a significant increase in temporary work opportunities during the fourth quarter due to the holiday peak season. As Shutterfly?s staffing provider, CORESTAFF conducts the recruiting, hiring and management of all temporary associates working on site at all Shutterfly facilities.
||Tempe, AZ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED