Customer Service (WEEKEND ONLY) SeatGeek
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED SeatGeek is a ticket search engine that helps people find the best deals on sports, concert, and theater tickets. As we have grown, the number of customer support inquiries we receive has increased substantially. We're able to answer these during the week, but need assistance during weekends.
We can be very flexible about where and when you work. We have an office in Union Square, but you can work from home if you'd like. You'll work about 10 hours per weekend, but will have lots of control over when on Saturday and Sunday you'll work.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Patient, compassionate, and consummately helpful
- Computer literate--able to fluidly use office productivity software and conduct internet research
- Answering customer support queries thoroughly and professionally
- Filing SeatGeek bugs that are leading to customer issues
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED