Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Customer Success Management (CSM) is Workdayâs bridge between our Professional Services and Production Services teams. Â Members of CSM advocate on behalf of Workday customers and take a team based approach to keeping customers connected to Workday. Our Customer Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health, producing customer programs, providing billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
Your Program Management responsibilities would include scoping, managing and executing customer facing programs in the area of HCM, Financials and Student User Experience. We are looking for people who have the magic combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience and customer management in Education and Government.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Development and maintenance of customer facing programs; including any programs that will involve customer interaction.Â
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customerâs overall satisfaction with our products.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Workday roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Providing assurance and oversight to implementing customers regarding SaaS implementations and the Workday model.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customerâs adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing Workday with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- Become proficient in Workday's Implementation Methodology.
- Ability to demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Work with the client project manager and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar application.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Education or Government Services or Solutions
- Functional domain expertise with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications with a specific desire for Student Systems Experience.
- Project management experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll application, or Student Systems Implementation.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- 3+ yearsâ experience project managing ERP/Student Systems for larger, more complex organizations.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Passion for customer service.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.