Customer Success Developer - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
CUSTOMER SUCCESS DEVELOPER - SAN FRANCISCO
MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152% and quadrupled our product offering.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the effectiveness of the self-service tools and documentation we provide to our customers.
To continue providing this level of service and support our fast growth we are looking for a very talented contributor with passion for researching complex technologies and customer satisfaction.
The role will give you an opportunity to build expertise in numerous bleeding-edge technologies and to fast track your career to a Solutions Architect role. You'll find yourself researching new technologies everyday including web services, HTTP, JMS, JEE application servers. You will be a visible â€œkey contributorâ€, and your successes will be lauded across the company.
- You like to explore new technologies on your own, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You can quickly isolate the root cause of an issue when it arises, and provide a practical solution
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organization
- You often discover ways to improve internal processes and increase efficiency, and are eager to contribute these ideas
- You enjoy collaborating with (and learning from) experts in other fields, such as engineering, consulting, and sales
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favor talent, energy, and a history of being a â€œtop performerâ€ over any specific skill set.
- Experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services
- Excellent Verbal and Writing Skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 1-2 years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) is beneficial
- Experience using Maven is beneficial too
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, etc. is ideal
- Integration product support is preferred. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favorable
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services