Customer Success Engineer Satisfaction Unlimited
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As a CS Engineer you?ll be working with new customers implementing community for the first time, and then helping existing customers with technically challenging opportunities.
- Manage, build, and deliver professional services projects for our top enterprise customers.
- Work with technical teams at Fortune 100 companies like Walmart and Procter & Gamble.
- Work with the product and engineering teams on customer feature requests.
- Use flexible implementation frameworks for service projects, meaning you can hone your skills across different languages and platforms.
- Publish open source solutions and technical write ups to build your technical reputation and help the Get Satisfaction API developer community grow.
- Implement Single Sign On solutions to tightly integrate communities with other sites.
- Communicate efficiently with both technical and non-technical people throughout the project lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain a high standard of quality in delivered implementation projects.
- Have one server platform on which you have built end-to-end solutions. Ruby on Rails, PHP, .Net, or NodeJS: just let us know what you do best.
- Be able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Have a Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field or relevant industry experience.
- Have 5+ years of hands-on development work.
- Learn quickly and have fun.
Get Satisfaction?s Values:
- Good relationships are good business.
- Think big, but commit to swift action.
- Walk in our customer's shoes every day.
- We?ve got your back.
- Don?t take yourself too seriously.
If you include either a github profile or project portfolio in your application, we would appreciate it!
||370 Brannan Street |
San Francisco, CA 94107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED